The purposes of the blog(s) and the website(s) of Buckner Baptist Church will be to glorify God, to generate participation and interaction, and to provide information and news about our Church to members of the community.
The blog(s) and the website(s) are the property of the church. Church blogs and websites will be administered by the Staff, who will function as “gatekeepers”. To submit a post to the blog, please contact us with a brief description about your proposed blog post via our contact form.
Rules governing the blog and site:
- Under normal circumstances, the gatekeepers may edit any and all contributions with respect to content, length, spelling, etc. You are responsible for what you post. Don’t post anything that is libelous, vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful. We reserve the right to remove posts that violate this policy. Posting to promote your product, business or political campaign may make your post invalid. There are appropriate places for those posts, but the discussion board is not it. Posting activities which are of interest to or related to the Church Family (including craft fairs, displays, etc.) are encouraged.
- Please do not post personal information in the blogs, especially full names, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- Please do not post “viral” e-mails, also referred to as e-mail chain letters. If you cannot substantiate the information, please do not post it.
- Use good blog etiquette by staying on topic, don’t use ALL CAPS or underline all your text.
- Under normal circumstances, the gatekeepers may refuse to post any information deemed by them to be inappropriate or not useful for any reason.
- By submitting an entry to the blog for possible posting, you agree to abide by these rules.